This beautiful summer salad is super easy to make! Everything can be done and dusted in under 15 minutes.
Extra virgin olive oil
Romaine lettuce leaves
Red pepper slices
Ready to eat crayfish tails
SERVES: 4 COOKING TIME: 5-10 MINUTES PREP: 10 MINUTES
1. Turn your oven grill on and set the temperature to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. On a lined baking tray, lay the washed and cleaned broccoli heads. Sprinkle some salt, pepper and olive oil on them and mix well. Once everything is well combined, put it under the grill while you prep rest of the ingredients ( about 5-10 minutes). **Please keep checking on the broccoli heads to make sure they don’t burn**
3. Lay the lettuce leaves in a half circle. Follow with red pepper and tomato slices.
4. Now, lay the cucumber slices on the edge of the plate (see picture).
5. The broccoli should be ready to come out by now. Do a taste and texture test to see if it meets your satisfaction. Once it cools down a little bit, add it to the plate.
6. Lastly, place the crayfish tails over the salad.
7. If you fancy, you can add some extra olive oil on top along with some lemon and fish sauce vinegerte. However, I skipped this step and added harbenero sauce to mine instead. I like everything spicy 🙂
8. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please share your pictures with me on instagram. Tag the pictures @bonitafernandes